RESERVED: Pyrite Gemstone Beads, Metallic Silver, Rondelle, Faceted, 4x6mm, Small, Full Strand, 90pcs - ID 906
906Regular price $27.00 USD Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This listing is reserved. ~ Thanks! For more beads: http://beadandhoney.etsy.com Pyrite Gemstone Beads Pyrite is a beautiful, shiny, gemstone that has a natural metallic appearance. Historically, it was commonly mistaken for gold and has earned the name "fool's gold." Pyrite has the same chemical nature as marcasite, but different crystal structure. These beads are cut into faceted rondelles that sparkle brilliantly! They have a darkened brassy finish known as metallic silver. The color is is stunning and these beads would make great spacers or could be used in concert just to draw attention. Come on, let's make something beautiful! Like this stone? - More may be available. Just check the links below. MATERIALS: Pyrite SIZE: 4x6mm rondelle, faceted. Hole size is 1mm. QUANTITY: This listing is for a full strand, about 90+ beads. Please convo me if you are interested in a different quantity. BEADS AND HONEY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: My goal is for every purchase to meet your highest expectations. I try to describe every item accurately and with full known disclosure. If you have any questions, just ask. If you are ever unhappy with an item, please contact me and I will make it right. See shop policies for details or contact me with questions. DELIVERY Your beads will be labeled and packaged just for you in my crystal clear Beads and Honey signature packaging. Everything will be secured in a bubble mailer and shipped to you via US Postal Service First Class Mail. Domestic US shipments will include delivery confirmation. If you would like to receive your items via Priority, Express, Registered, or Insured Mail, please convo me. Â©2012 Beads and Honey - All photographs and content. ____________________________________________________________ Thank you for choosing Beads and Honey! For more pyrite: http://etsy.me/Hs8F8n For more semiprecious stones (small): http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadsAndHoney?section_id=10248298 For more supplies: http://beadsandhoney.etsy.com For shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=10451494
Domestic (US) Orders
- Free shipping on US orders over $50.
- Shipping for US orders under $50 is $4.50, flat rate.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days
- Delivery Estimate:
- USPS First Class Mail - 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days, not guaranteed
- Shipping rate to Canada - starts at $9.55 USD. Canadian duties may be prepaid for an additional fee of $6.95 USD.
- Shipping rate to all other countries - starts at $14.95 USD
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Delivery Estimate:
- US Postal Service First Class Mail - 2-8 weeks
- US Postal Service Priority Mail - 6-10 business days, not guaranteed
- Delivery estimates do not include delays due to customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs fees and/or import taxes. For more prepay options for duties and taxes please see our FAQs.
Beads and Honey Guarantee
Our goal is for every transaction to meet your highest expectations! We try to describe everything accurately and with full known disclosure. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Unused items in new condition may be returned within 30 days of delivery.