Labradorite Briolettes with Blue Flash, Natural Gemstone Beads, Flat Teardrop Briolette, 12mm, 8pcs - ID 676
676Regular price $5.50 USD Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Labradorite Gemstone Briolettes Beautiful labradorite gemstone briolettes. Youâ€™ll see nice labradorescence, or play of color known as blue fire or blue flash. The backdrop is gray to brown with an occasional black inclusion. These are teardrop briolettes, slightly puffed, and, although hand cut, they are fairly uniform in size and shape. They are very smooth to the touch, and have a nice polish. Labradorite is a long wearing stone that you can enjoy for years, but it should not be handled roughly. Come on, let's make something beautiful! Like this stone? - More may be available. Just check the links below. MATERIALS: Labradorite (Natural) SIZE and SHAPE: Flat teardrop briolette, approximate 12mm across the longest measure. Hole size is about 1mm. QUANTITY: This listing is for 8 beautiful beads! You will receive beads from one of the strands shown in the picture. Please convo me for a different quantity. BEADS AND HONEY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: My goal is for every purchase to meet your highest expectations. I try to describe every item accurately, with full known disclosure. But, if you are ever unhappy with an item, please contact me and I will make it right. See shop policies for details or contact me with questions. Your beads will be labeled and packaged just for you in my crystal clear Beads and Honey signature packaging. Everything will be secured in a bubble mailer and shipped to you via the US Postal Service. Domestic US shipments will include delivery confirmation. Â© 2011 Beads and Honey - All photographs and content. ____________________________________________________________ Thank you for choosing Beads and Honey! For more labradorite: http://etsy.me/yzU5dZ For more semiprecious stones: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadsAndHoney?section_id=7211510 For more supplies: http://beadsandhoney.etsy.com For shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=10451494
Domestic (US) Orders
- Free shipping on US orders over $50.
- Shipping for US orders under $50 is $4.50, flat rate.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days
- Delivery Estimate:
- USPS First Class Mail - 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days, not guaranteed
- Shipping rate to Canada - starts at $9.55 USD. Canadian duties may be prepaid for an additional fee of $6.95 USD.
- Shipping rate to all other countries - starts at $14.95 USD
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Delivery Estimate:
- US Postal Service First Class Mail - 2-8 weeks
- US Postal Service Priority Mail - 6-10 business days, not guaranteed
- Delivery estimates do not include delays due to customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs fees and/or import taxes. For more prepay options for duties and taxes please see our FAQs.
Beads and Honey Guarantee
Our goal is for every transaction to meet your highest expectations! We try to describe everything accurately and with full known disclosure. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Unused items in new condition may be returned within 30 days of delivery.