Impression Stone, Magenta-Red (Light), Gemstone Beads, Round, Smooth, 10mm, Small, Semiprecious Stone, 19pcs, Half-Strand - ID 389
389Regular price $8.95 USD Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
This is beautiful Impression Stone. Although it is perhaps more commonly known as Impression Jasper, Aqua Terra Jasper, or Sea Sediment Jasper, the stone itself is believed to be a form of soft onyx marble, magnesite, or even serpentine. These beads have been permanently enhanced and stabilized to achieve this intense color. Every bead is unique. You'll find shades from hot magenta to brick red with wild patterns of light brown veining that courses across the stone. It is an opaque stone, meaning that light does not readily pass through it, but it has great color. These particular beads are cut into generously sized rounds and have a nice polish. Come on, let's make something beautiful! MATERIALS: Impression stone (enhanced, stabilized) SIZE: 10mm round, holes are clean, size is about 1mm. QUANTITY: This listing is for 19 beads, a half-strand. Please convo me for a different quantity. BEADS AND HONEY RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: My goal is for every purchase to meet your highest expectations. I try to describe every item accurately and with full known disclosure. But, if you are ever unhappy with an item, please contact me and I will make it right. See shop policies for details or contact me with questions. DELIVERY Your beads will be labeled and packaged just for you in my crystal clear Beads and Honey signature packaging. Everything will be secured in a bubble mailer and shipped to you via US Postal Service First Class Mail. Domestic US shipments will include delivery confirmation. If you would like to receive your items via Priority, Express, Registered, or Insured Mail, please convo me. Â© 2011 Beads and Honey - All photographs and content. ____________________________________________________________ Thank you for choosing Beads and Honey! For more impression stone: http://etsy.me/m0itgQ For more semiprecious stones: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadsAndHoney?section_id=7211510 For more jewelry supplies: http://beadsandhoney.etsy.com For shop policies: http://www.etsy.com/shop_policy.php?user_id=10451494
Domestic (US) Orders
- Free shipping on US orders over $50.
- Shipping for US orders under $50 is $4.50, flat rate.
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days
- Delivery Estimate:
- USPS First Class Mail - 2-5 business days
- USPS Priority Mail - 2-3 business days, not guaranteed
- Shipping rate to Canada - starts at $9.55 USD. Canadian duties may be prepaid for an additional fee of $6.95 USD.
- Shipping rate to all other countries - starts at $14.95 USD
- Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days.
- Delivery Estimate:
- US Postal Service First Class Mail - 2-8 weeks
- US Postal Service Priority Mail - 6-10 business days, not guaranteed
- Delivery estimates do not include delays due to customs.
- Buyers are responsible for all customs fees and/or import taxes. For more prepay options for duties and taxes please see our FAQs.
Beads and Honey Guarantee
Our goal is for every transaction to meet your highest expectations! We try to describe everything accurately and with full known disclosure. If you are not happy with your purchase, for any reason, please contact us within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Unused items in new condition may be returned within 30 days of delivery.